For prospective students
At Kazan State Institute of Culture, foreign citizens can do the following programs:
Preparation for admission:
Reception of foreign citizens’s documents is carried out by the employee of the admission committee, the consultation is carried out by the international student specialist of educational and methodological management of the Institute which is situated at the address: 3 Orenburgsky trakt st., Kazan, office No. 114 – admission committee,
Tel. 8 (843) 277-59-17, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Office No. 303, 301 – Elena Kalinkina, international student specialist, educational and methodological management,
Tel. 8 (843) 237-69-91, e-mail: email@example.com
Reception of documents to apply for the 2021/22 academic year is carried out online via the electronic information system of the Institute: https://kazgik.ru/Abitur/podat-dokumenty/
Documents required for admission and the procedure of submission:
1. The application form of the applicant (generated automatically in the information system of the university, you must print it, sign in the appropriate fields, scan or photograph and upload to the electronic system of the Institute);
2. an identity document + notarized translation of this document (a photocopy of all pages);
3. an educational document and appendix with grades + notarized translation of this document;
4. a certificate of equivalence of a educational document obtained abroad
5. a 3x4 photograph (taken for documents within the last year);
6. a medical certificate or medical report on the absence of contraindications to study and further work in the chosen field, fluorography, vaccination certificate, international certificate for testing for antibodies to AIDS.
All documents must be legalized.
The procedure for preparing the documents (points 2-6), which should be attached to the application:
The size of each file for uploading must not exceed 2Mb. The system is not adapted for mobile devices.
Step 1. Audition (via Skype) of the applicants is carried out by the members of the admission committee (see above). The application is written in free form indicating the full name, chosen direction, contact detail information with the relevant attached documents: portfolio (if any), a passport copy (preferably in Russian), an educational document (if available, preferably in Russian language).
In case of successful audition:
Step 2. Submission of documents. For admission, the following documents are required:
All documents must be legalized.
Step 3. Passing entrance examinations according to an approved schedule. All entrance tests are conducted in Russian. Information on areas of training, subjects, programs, terms and forms of entrance examinations is posted on the official website of the Institute at: https://kazgik.ru/Abitur/
Step 4. Signing the contract for training, tuition fee payment (in the case of paid training).
Step 5. Enrollment. Upon successful passing of the entrance examinations.
Step 6. Placement of migration registration (international student specialist Elena Kalinkina, educational and methodological management).
Education at the Institute is conducted in Russian.
Foreign citizens enter an educational institution based on the results of entrance examinations, which the university establishes independently. Moreover, if the applicant passed the exam, then their results are taken into account as the results of the entrance test.
Foreign citizens arriving within the established quota authorized by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia are enrolled on the basis of entrance profile examinations.
Schedule of entrance examinations for foreign citizens applying within the quota by the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia ( is posted on June 1, 2021)
Selection of foreign citizens and stateless persons for training within the quota authorized by the Government of the Russian Federation for the education of foreign citizens and stateless persons
1. The selection of foreign citizens is carried out within the framework of the plan for the admission of foreign citizens formed by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (further - the Ministry of Education and Science), which accordingly indicates the number of places for admitting foreign citizens of any country in each profession, specialty and direction of training of secondary vocational and higher education, as well as additional professional programs (further referred to as the admission plan).
2. The selection of foreign citizens is carried out in two stages:
3. Before the first stage of selection, the Institute, by October 1 of the year preceding the year of admission of foreign citizens, submits proposals on the number of foreign citizens to the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia which it is ready to accept for training within the quota in the next academic year, indicating professions, specialties and areas of training in educational programs of higher education, as well as those who are going to do one of the additional professional programs.
4. The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, by October 15 of the year preceding the year of admission of foreign citizens, informs the properly authorized bodies or organizations of foreign countries about educational organizations that are ready to accept foreign citizens for training within the quota, and their proposals on the number of foreign citizens which they are ready to accept for training within the quota. Based on the results of the qualifying events at the first stage of selection, by March 1 of the year of admission of foreign citizens, a list of candidates is determined, formed by an authorized body or organization of a foreign country in due course. The list of candidates is ranked in descending order of the results of the selection events of candidates. For each candidate, a list with the results of qualifying tests is formed.
5. To participate in the second stage of selection, candidates must have the following documents:
a) a candidate's questionnaire for training, which contains the following information:
b) a copy of the selection tests;
c) copies of educational documents and (or) qualifications obtained in the Russian Federation, and (or) copies of educational documents and (or) qualifications obtained in a foreign state (further - foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications), recognized in accordance with international treaties of the Russian Federation regulating the issues of recognition and establishment of equivalence of foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications, and the legislation of the Russian Federation. If the candidate has a foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications, they are provided with:
In case foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications are not recognized in the Russian Federation in accordance with international treaties of the Russian Federation governing the recognition and establishment of equivalence of foreign education and (or) qualifications, as well as if foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications received in foreign educational organizations that are not included in the list established by the Government of the Russian Federation, then a foreign citizen is obliged to provide a certificate of recognition of foreign education and (or) qualifications by December 31 of the year of admission of foreign citizens;
d) document of the medical institution of the candidate's country of residence, confirming the absence of medical contraindications for training in the Russian Federation;
e) document of the medical institution of the candidate's country of residence, confirming the absence of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS;
f) positive results of passing compulsory medical examinations;
g) a list of published scientific works and (or) an abstract;
h) properly certified translations into Russian of the documents submitted, specified in subparagraphs b-e of this paragraph.
6. The selection of candidates at the second stage of selection is carried out by the Institute no later than June 15 of the year of admission of foreign citizens. If the level of knowledge of the Russian language of the candidates is not sufficient to master the basic educational program in Russian, such a candidate is sent by the Ministry of Education and Science to study at the preparatory faculty.
7. Foreign citizens applying for training in professions, specialties or areas of training that require applicants to have certain creative abilities, physical and (or) psychological qualities, pass, by August 1 of the year of admission of foreign citizens, additional creative and professionally-oriented entrance tests, which are carried out by the Institute.
8. Based on the results of the second stage of selection, the Institute, by June 20 of the year of admission of foreign citizens, shall submit the following lists of candidates selected for training: - the list of candidates selected by the Institute for training in basic professional educational programs entering training in the year of selection of foreign citizens; - a list of candidates selected by an educational organization for training in basic professional educational programs entering training in the year following the year of selection of foreign citizens (if necessary, training candidates at the preparatory faculty) (further together - lists of candidates selected for training by educational organizations) to the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia.
9. Lists of candidates selected for training by the Institute contain the following information:
a) surname, name, patronymic (if any) of the candidate;
b) date of birth;
c) country of residence;
d) the level of professional education for which the candidate has been selected, or an indication of an additional professional program;
e) profession, specialty or direction of training, for training in which the candidate applies, indicating the level of education (for candidates for training in basic vocational educational programs).
10. On the basis of the lists of the candidates selected by the Institute, the Ministry of Education and Science, by July 20 of the year of admission of foreign citizens, composes a referral for training a foreign citizen in the educational organization that in the candidate's questionnaire has a lower ordinal number among the educational organizations that a foreign citizen has selected. In order to be able to enter the territory of the Russian Federation and enroll in an educational organization, the Ministry of Education and Science of Russia, by August 1 of the year of admission of foreign citizens, ensures that referrals are brought to educational organizations the named citizens have selected.
11. If, by the beginning of the second stage of selection, a foreign citizen, due to the peculiarities of the organization of the educational process in a foreign country, does not have a document on foreign education and (or) foreign qualifications, the term of arrival for training of such a candidate in the organization is extended until October 1 of the year admission of foreign citizens.
12. Information about foreign citizens who have successfully passed additional creative and professionally-oriented entrance tests in professions, specialties or areas of training that require applicants to have certain creative abilities, physical and (or) psychological qualities, is sent by August 10 of the year of admission of foreign citizens.